Subclipse 1.10.2 has been released and is available via update site and as a zipped download. Note that this release includes a BETA release of the SVNKit library with support for the Subversion 1.8.0 working copy format. It also includes the latest Subversion 1.8.3 release of JavaHL.
Just a note that only the update site includes the SVNKit library. It is not currently available in the zipped download.
Here is the changelog for this release:
Sept 3, 2013
- Update JavaHL to SVN 1.8.3
- SVNKit 1.8.0-Beta
- Fix RevisionRange passed to merge API so that it will correctly determine type of merge to run. (1544)
- Don't log an error when trying to get info for an unversioned folder. (1538)
- Fix SVNMoveDeleteHook so that it does not interfere with moving a file or folder to a project that is not under version control. (1536)
- Null proof CleanupResourcesCommand. (1535)
Fix potential NPE in history view when log entry containing a bug id is selected (with certain bugtraq:logregex patterns). (1539)
- Don't show multiple prompts when files from multiple projects added to svn:ignore from sync view. (1543)