Login | Register
My pages Projects Community openCollabNet

Discussions > dev > Re: [Subclipse-dev] [Subclipse-users] [Subclipse-Announce] Subclipse dev build with SVN 1.7 support available

subclipse
Discussion topic

Back to topic list

Re: [Subclipse-dev] [Subclipse-users] [Subclipse-Announce] Subclipse dev build with SVN 1.7 support available

Author jcompagner
Full name jcompagner
Date 2011-08-15 04:16:46 PDT
Message and another "normal" (no hard crash) exception:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.team.core 4 4 2011-08-15 13:13:23.400
!MESSAGE Errors occurred while updating the change sets for SVNStatusSubscriber
!SUBENTRY 1 org.tigris.subversio​n.subclipse.core 4 -6 2011-08-15 13:13:23.400
!MESSAGE org.apache.subversio​n.javahl.ClientExcep​tion: SQLite error
svn: library routine called out of sequence

!STACK 1
org.tigris.subversio​n.subclipse.core.SVN​Exception:
org.apache.subversio​n.javahl.ClientExcep​tion: SQLite error
svn: library routine called out of sequence

    at org.tigris.subversio​n.subclipse.core.SVN​Exception.wrapExcept​ion(SVNException.jav​a:91)
    at org.tigris.subversio​n.subclipse.core.sta​tus.RecursiveStatusU​pdateStrategy.status​esToUpdate(Recursive​StatusUpdateStrategy​.java:65)
    at org.tigris.subversio​n.subclipse.core.sta​tus.StatusCacheManag​er.basicGetStatus(St​atusCacheManager.jav​a:226)
    at org.tigris.subversio​n.subclipse.core.sta​tus.StatusCacheManag​er.getStatus(StatusC​acheManager.java:197​)
    at org.tigris.subversio​n.subclipse.core.sta​tus.StatusCacheManag​er.getStatus(StatusC​acheManager.java:141​)
    at org.tigris.subversio​n.subclipse.core.syn​c.SVNWorkspaceSubscr​iber.getSyncInfo(SVN​WorkspaceSubscriber.​java:177)
    at org.eclipse.team.cor​e.subscribers.Subscr​iber.getDiff(Subscri​ber.java:371)
    at org.eclipse.team.int​ernal.core.subscribe​rs.SubscriberChangeS​etManager.getDiff(Su​bscriberChangeSetMan​ager.java:302)
    at org.eclipse.team.int​ernal.core.subscribe​rs.SubscriberChangeS​etManager$EventHand​ler.handleChange(Sub​scriberChangeSetMana​ger.java:183)
    at org.eclipse.team.int​ernal.core.subscribe​rs.SubscriberChangeS​etManager$EventHand​ler.doDispatchEvents​(SubscriberChangeSet​Manager.java:80)
    at org.eclipse.team.int​ernal.core.Backgroun​dEventHandler.dispat​chEvents(BackgroundE​ventHandler.java:394​)
    at org.eclipse.team.int​ernal.core.Backgroun​dEventHandler.proces​sEvents(BackgroundEv​entHandler.java:374)​
    at org.eclipse.team.int​ernal.core.Backgroun​dEventHandler$1.run​(BackgroundEventHand​ler.java:203)
    at org.eclipse.core.int​ernal.jobs.Worker.ru​n(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: org.tigris.subversio​n.svnclientadapter.S​VNClientException:
org.apache.subversio​n.javahl.ClientExcep​tion: SQLite error
svn: library routine called out of sequence

    at org.tigris.subversio​n.svnclientadapter.j​avahl.AbstractJhlCli​entAdapter.getStatus​(AbstractJhlClientAd​apter.java:569)
    at org.tigris.subversio​n.svnclientadapter.j​avahl.AbstractJhlCli​entAdapter.getStatus​(AbstractJhlClientAd​apter.java:541)
    at org.tigris.subversio​n.svnclientadapter.j​avahl.AbstractJhlCli​entAdapter.getStatus​(AbstractJhlClientAd​apter.java:534)
    at org.tigris.subversio​n.subclipse.core.sta​tus.RecursiveStatusU​pdateStrategy.status​esToUpdate(Recursive​StatusUpdateStrategy​.java:63)
    ... 12 more
Caused by: org.apache.subversio​n.javahl.ClientExcep​tion: SQLite error
svn: library routine called out of sequence

    at org.apache.subversio​n.javahl.SVNClient.s​tatus(Native Method)
    at org.tigris.subversio​n.svnclientadapter.j​avahl.AbstractJhlCli​entAdapter.getStatus​(AbstractJhlClientAd​apter.java:555)
    ... 15 more
!SUBENTRY 2 org.tigris.subversio​n.subclipse.core 4 -6 2011-08-15 13:13:23.401
!MESSAGE org.apache.subversio​n.javahl.ClientExcep​tion: SQLite error
svn: library routine called out of sequence

!STACK 0
org.tigris.subversio​n.svnclientadapter.S​VNClientException:
org.apache.subversio​n.javahl.ClientExcep​tion: SQLite error
svn: library routine called out of sequence

    at org.tigris.subversio​n.svnclientadapter.j​avahl.AbstractJhlCli​entAdapter.getStatus​(AbstractJhlClientAd​apter.java:569)
    at org.tigris.subversio​n.svnclientadapter.j​avahl.AbstractJhlCli​entAdapter.getStatus​(AbstractJhlClientAd​apter.java:541)
    at org.tigris.subversio​n.svnclientadapter.j​avahl.AbstractJhlCli​entAdapter.getStatus​(AbstractJhlClientAd​apter.java:534)
    at org.tigris.subversio​n.subclipse.core.sta​tus.RecursiveStatusU​pdateStrategy.status​esToUpdate(Recursive​StatusUpdateStrategy​.java:63)
    at org.tigris.subversio​n.subclipse.core.sta​tus.StatusCacheManag​er.basicGetStatus(St​atusCacheManager.jav​a:226)
    at org.tigris.subversio​n.subclipse.core.sta​tus.StatusCacheManag​er.getStatus(StatusC​acheManager.java:197​)
    at org.tigris.subversio​n.subclipse.core.sta​tus.StatusCacheManag​er.getStatus(StatusC​acheManager.java:141​)
    at org.tigris.subversio​n.subclipse.core.syn​c.SVNWorkspaceSubscr​iber.getSyncInfo(SVN​WorkspaceSubscriber.​java:177)
    at org.eclipse.team.cor​e.subscribers.Subscr​iber.getDiff(Subscri​ber.java:371)
    at org.eclipse.team.int​ernal.core.subscribe​rs.SubscriberChangeS​etManager.getDiff(Su​bscriberChangeSetMan​ager.java:302)
    at org.eclipse.team.int​ernal.core.subscribe​rs.SubscriberChangeS​etManager$EventHand​ler.handleChange(Sub​scriberChangeSetMana​ger.java:183)
    at org.eclipse.team.int​ernal.core.subscribe​rs.SubscriberChangeS​etManager$EventHand​ler.doDispatchEvents​(SubscriberChangeSet​Manager.java:80)
    at org.eclipse.team.int​ernal.core.Backgroun​dEventHandler.dispat​chEvents(BackgroundE​ventHandler.java:394​)
    at org.eclipse.team.int​ernal.core.Backgroun​dEventHandler.proces​sEvents(BackgroundEv​entHandler.java:374)​
    at org.eclipse.team.int​ernal.core.Backgroun​dEventHandler$1.run​(BackgroundEventHand​ler.java:203)
    at org.eclipse.core.int​ernal.jobs.Worker.ru​n(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: org.apache.subversio​n.javahl.ClientExcep​tion: SQLite error
svn: library routine called out of sequence

    at org.apache.subversio​n.javahl.SVNClient.s​tatus(Native Method)
    at org.tigris.subversio​n.svnclientadapter.j​avahl.AbstractJhlCli​entAdapter.getStatus​(AbstractJhlClientAd​apter.java:555)
    ... 15 more



On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 13:00, Johan Compagner <jcompagner at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I got 2 crashes with the new plugin:
>
> Could it be that this crash is related to subclipse?
>
> What i did was deleted a complete dir (outside of eclipse), copied new
> files/dir to it.
> Then a refresh in eclipse: Bang:
>
> #
> # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
> #
> # �EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x77d522c2, pid=6536, tid=7332
> #
> # JRE version: 7.0-b146
> # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (21.0-b16 mixed mode windows-x86 )
> # Problematic frame:
> # C �[ntdll.dll+0x222c2]
> #
> # Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on
> client versions of Windows
> #
> # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
> # � http://bugreport.sun​.com/bugreport/crash​.jsp
> # The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
> # See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
> #
>
> --------------- �T H R E A D �---------------
>
> Current thread (0x3b8a2400): �JavaThread "Worker-42"
> [_thread_in_native, id=7332, stack(0x4aec0000,0x4af10000)]
>
> siginfo: ExceptionCode=0xc0000005, writing address 0x714626e4
>
> Registers:
> EAX=0x714626e4, EBX=0x00000000, ECX=0x4b68d038, EDX=0x00000001
> ESP=0x4af0e7f0, EBP=0x4af0e804, ESI=0x714626e4, EDI=0x714626e0
> EIP=0x77d522c2, EFLAGS=0x00010212
>
> Top of Stack: (sp=0x4af0e7f0)
> 0x4af0e7f0: � 4af0e97c 432e7188 4b6947a7 4b6927a8
> 0x4af0e800: � 4b6927c0 4b68cca0 7144ea8b 714626e0
> 0x4af0e810: � 71492801 714626e0 4b68d038 43186cb0
> 0x4af0e820: � 71493dde 432e7188 4af0e97c 4b692800
> 0x4af0e830: � 73ebf94d 4b68d038 4b65d758 4b65d758
> 0x4af0e840: � 435d92f0 00000000 00000000 4b692800
> 0x4af0e850: � 00000000 00000000 00000034 4b68cca0
> 0x4af0e860: � 4af0e8e0 73ebface 4af0e978 00000000
>
> Instructions: (pc=0x77d522c2)
> 0x77d522a2: � 33 c0 5e 5d c2 04 00 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 8b ff
> 0x77d522b2: � 55 8b ec 83 ec 0c 56 57 8b 7d 08 8d 77 04 8b c6
> 0x77d522c2: � f0 0f ba 30 00 0f 83 6e 02 01 00 64 a1 18 00 00
> 0x77d522d2: � 00 8b 48 24 89 4f 0c c7 47 08 01 00 00 00 5f 33
>
>
> Register to memory mapping:
>
> EAX=0x714626e4 is an unknown value
> EBX=0x00000000 is an unknown value
> ECX=0x4b68d038 is an unknown value
> EDX=0x00000001 is an unknown value
> ESP=0x4af0e7f0 is pointing into the stack for thread: 0x3b8a2400
> EBP=0x4af0e804 is pointing into the stack for thread: 0x3b8a2400
> ESI=0x714626e4 is an unknown value
> EDI=0x714626e0 is an unknown value
>
>
> Stack: [0x4aec0000,0x4af10000], �sp=0x4af0e7f0, �free space=313k
> Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code, C=native code)
> C �[ntdll.dll+0x222c2] �RtlEnterCriticalSection+0x12
>
> Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
> j �org.apache.subversi​on.javahl.SVNClient.​status(Ljava/lang/St​ring;Lorg/apache/sub​version/javahl/types​/Depth;ZZZZLjava/uti​l/Collection;Lorg/ap​ache/subversion/java​hl/callback/StatusCa​llback;)V+0
> j �org.tigris.subversi​on.svnclientadapter.​javahl.AbstractJhlCl​ientAdapter.getStatu​s(Ljava/io/File;ZZZZ​)[Lorg/tigris/subver​sion/svnclientadapte​r/ISVNStatus;+116
> j �org.tigris.subversi​on.svnclientadapter.​javahl.AbstractJhlCl​ientAdapter.getStatu​s(Ljava/io/File;ZZZ)​[Lorg/tigris/subvers​ion/svnclientadapter​/ISVNStatus;+7
> j �org.tigris.subversi​on.svnclientadapter.​javahl.AbstractJhlCl​ientAdapter.getStatu​s(Ljava/io/File;ZZ)[​Lorg/tigris/subversi​on/svnclientadapter/​ISVNStatus;+5
> j �org.tigris.subversi​on.subclipse.core.st​atus.RecursiveStatus​UpdateStrategy.statu​sesToUpdate(Lorg/ecl​ipse/core/resources/​IResource;)[Lorg/tig​ris/subversion/svncl​ientadapter/ISVNStat​us;+101
> j �org.tigris.subversi​on.subclipse.core.st​atus.RecursiveStatus​UpdateStrategy.statu​sesToUpdate(Lorg/ecl​ipse/core/resources/​IResource;)[Lorg/tig​ris/subversion/svncl​ientadapter/ISVNStat​us;+33
> j �org.tigris.subversi​on.subclipse.core.st​atus.StatusCacheMana​ger.basicGetStatus(L​org/eclipse/core/res​ources/IResource;Lor​g/tigris/subversion/​subclipse/core/statu​s/StatusUpdateStrate​gy;)Lorg/tigris/subv​ersion/subclipse/cor​e/resources/LocalRes​ourceStatus;+27
> J �org.tigris.subversi​on.subclipse.core.st​atus.StatusCacheMana​ger.getStatus(Lorg/e​clipse/core/resource​s/IResource;Lorg/tig​ris/subversion/subcl​ipse/core/status/Sta​tusUpdateStrategy;Z)​Lorg/tigris/subversi​on/subclipse/core/re​sources/LocalResourc​eStatus;
> J �org.tigris.subversi​on.subclipse.core.sy​nc.SVNWorkspaceSubsc​riber.getSyncInfo(Lo​rg/eclipse/core/reso​urces/IResource;)Lor​g/eclipse/team/core/​synchronize/SyncInfo​;
> J �org.eclipse.team.in​ternal.core.subscrib​ers.SubscriberSyncIn​foEventHandler.handl​eChange(Lorg/eclipse​/core/resources/IRes​ource;)V
> j �org.eclipse.team.in​ternal.core.subscrib​ers.SubscriberEventH​andler.collect(Lorg/​eclipse/core/resourc​es/IResource;ILorg/e​clipse/core/runtime/​IProgressMonitor;)V+​161
> j �org.eclipse.team.in​ternal.core.subscrib​ers.SubscriberEventH​andler.processEvent(​Lorg/eclipse/team/in​ternal/core/Backgrou​ndEventHandler$Even​t;Lorg/eclipse/core/​runtime/IProgressMon​itor;)V+78
> J �org.eclipse.team.in​ternal.core.Backgrou​ndEventHandler.proce​ssEvents(Lorg/eclips​e/core/runtime/IProg​ressMonitor;)Lorg/ec​lipse/core/runtime/I​Status;
> j �org.eclipse.team.in​ternal.core.Backgrou​ndEventHandler$1.ru​n(Lorg/eclipse/core/​runtime/IProgressMon​itor;)Lorg/eclipse/c​ore/runtime/IStatus;​+5
> J �org.eclipse.core.in​ternal.jobs.Worker.r​un()V
> v �~StubRoutines::call_stub
>
> --------------- �P R O C E S S �---------------
>
> Java Threads: ( => current thread )
> �0x376d2c00 JavaThread "Worker-60" [_thread_blocked, id=6552,
> stack(0x4a750000,0x4a7a0000)]
> �0x376d4000 JavaThread "Worker-59" [_thread_blocked, id=7780,
> stack(0x4a7b0000,0x4a800000)]
> �0x374a2000 JavaThread "Worker-58" [_thread_blocked, id=7604,
> stack(0x49c70000,0x49cc0000)]
> �0x374a1800 JavaThread "Worker-57" [_thread_blocked, id=8080,
> stack(0x4a5f0000,0x4a640000)]
> �0x374a3800 JavaThread "Worker-56" [_thread_blocked, id=8904,
> stack(0x4a360000,0x4a3b0000)]
> �0x374a2c00 JavaThread "Worker-55" [_thread_in_native, id=9172,
> stack(0x4a440000,0x4a490000)]
> �0x374a4000 JavaThread "Worker-54" [_thread_in_native, id=8300,
> stack(0x49a20000,0x49a70000)]
> �0x374a3000 JavaThread "Worker-53" [_thread_blocked, id=3740,
> stack(0x49f30000,0x49f80000)]
> �0x376d1800 JavaThread "Worker-51" [_thread_blocked, id=8296,
> stack(0x49220000,0x49270000)]
> =>0x3b8a2400 JavaThread "Worker-42" [_thread_in_native, id=7332,
> stack(0x4aec0000,0x4af10000)]
> �0x376d0400 JavaThread
> "org.eclipse.jdt.int​ernal.ui.text.JavaRe​conciler" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=8068, stack(0x48f90000,0x48fe0000)]
> �0x376d2400 JavaThread
> "org.eclipse.jdt.int​ernal.ui.text.JavaRe​conciler" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=9480, stack(0x4ab30000,0x4ab80000)]
> �0x376d0000 JavaThread
> "org.eclipse.jdt.int​ernal.ui.text.JavaRe​conciler" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=9344, stack(0x4a990000,0x4a9e0000)]
> �0x3894f800 JavaThread "Provisioning Event Dispatcher" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=3448, stack(0x4a4e0000,0x4a530000)]
> �0x374a1400 JavaThread
> "org.eclipse.jdt.int​ernal.ui.text.JavaRe​conciler" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=6556, stack(0x49ba0000,0x49bf0000)]
> �0x374a2400 JavaThread
> "org.eclipse.jdt.int​ernal.ui.text.JavaRe​conciler" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=4704, stack(0x49e60000,0x49eb0000)]
> �0x374a4400 JavaThread
> "org.eclipse.jdt.int​ernal.ui.text.JavaRe​conciler" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=8796, stack(0x45bb0000,0x45c00000)]
> �0x376ce000 JavaThread "Provisioning Event Dispatcher" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=7832, stack(0x49cd0000,0x49d20000)]
> �0x376d0c00 JavaThread "Provisioning Event Dispatcher" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=6180, stack(0x3c470000,0x3c4c0000)]
> �0x376cf400 JavaThread "[ThreadPool Manager] - Idle Thread" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=3704, stack(0x39e60000,0x39eb0000)]
> �0x376ce800 JavaThread "Java indexing" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=6816, stack(0x39a10000,0x39a60000)]
> �0x364da800 JavaThread "Provisioning Event Dispatcher" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=3908, stack(0x39290000,0x392e0000)]
> �0x370cd800 JavaThread "Bundle File Closer" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=2968, stack(0x37e70000,0x37ec0000)]
> �0x36a14400 JavaThread "Worker-JM" [_thread_blocked, id=6708,
> stack(0x35ed0000,0x35f20000)]
> �0x369f6000 JavaThread "[Timer] - Main Queue Handler" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=3956, stack(0x36dd0000,0x36e20000)]
> �0x3551b400 JavaThread "Framework Event Dispatcher" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=3756, stack(0x36aa0000,0x36af0000)]
> �0x355ec000 JavaThread "Start Level Event Dispatcher" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=5296, stack(0x36bd0000,0x36c20000)]
> �0x354a6000 JavaThread "Framework Active Thread" [_thread_blocked,
> id=1432, stack(0x36b70000,0x36bc0000)]
> �0x35269c00 JavaThread "Service Thread" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=6400, stack(0x35ba0000,0x35bf0000)]
> �0x35269400 JavaThread "C2 CompilerThread1" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=3492, stack(0x35670000,0x356c0000)]
> �0x35265800 JavaThread "C2 CompilerThread0" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=6088, stack(0x357a0000,0x357f0000)]
> �0x35263000 JavaThread "Attach Listener" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=5164, stack(0x35890000,0x358e0000)]
> �0x35262800 JavaThread "Signal Dispatcher" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=6008, stack(0x35900000,0x35950000)]
> �0x35262000 JavaThread "Surrogate Locker Thread (Concurrent GC)"
> daemon [_thread_blocked, id=6664, stack(0x35840000,0x35890000)]
> �0x33d67000 JavaThread "Finalizer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=3252,
> stack(0x350b0000,0x35100000)]
> �0x33d62c00 JavaThread "Reference Handler" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=5236, stack(0x35190000,0x351e0000)]
> �0x00e9a000 JavaThread "main" [_thread_in_native, id=3360,
> stack(0x00cd0000,0x00d20000)]
>
> Other Threads:
> �0x33d5d400 VMThread [stack: 0x35130000,0x35180000] [id=6688]
> �0x35272c00 WatcherThread [stack: 0x35a80000,0x35ad0000] [id=2552]
>
> VM state:not at safepoint (normal execution)
>
> VM Mutex/Monitor currently owned by a thread: None
>
> Heap
> �garbage-first heap � total 428032K, used 255111K [0x06000000,
> 0x20200000, 0x22200000)
> �region size 1024K, 95 young (97280K), 0 survivors (0K)
> �compacting perm gen �total 61440K, used 60607K [0x22200000,
> 0x25e00000, 0x32200000)
> � the space 61440K, �98% used [0x22200000, 0x25d2fce8, 0x25d2fe00, 0x25e00000)
> No shared spaces configured.
>
> Code Cache �[0x02660000, 0x039a8000, 0x05660000)
> �total_blobs=5305 nmethods=5091 adapters=159 free_code_cache=29790Kb
> largest_free_block=30132992
>
> Dynamic libraries:
> 0x01230000 - 0x0125f000 � � � � C:\javatools\jdk17​0\bin\javaw.exe
> 0x77d30000 - 0x77eb0000 � � � � C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
> 0x76ee0000 - 0x76ff0000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\kernel32.dll
> 0x75b50000 - 0x75b96000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\KERNELBASE.dll
> 0x75480000 - 0x75520000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\ADVAPI32.dll
> 0x758a0000 - 0x7594c000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll
> 0x77450000 - 0x77469000 � � � � C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll
> 0x75a60000 - 0x75b50000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll
> 0x75420000 - 0x75480000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll
> 0x75410000 - 0x7541c000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\CRYPTBASE.dll
> 0x77080000 - 0x77180000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\USER32.dll
> 0x76e50000 - 0x76ee0000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll
> 0x77d00000 - 0x77d0a000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\LPK.dll
> 0x75cc0000 - 0x75d5d000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\USP10.dll
> 0x747c0000 - 0x7495e000
> � � � �C:\Windows\WinSxS​\x86_microsoft.wind​ows.common-controls_​6595b64144ccf1df_6.0​.7601.17514_none_41e​6975e2bd6f2b2\COMCT​L32.dll
> 0x75f50000 - 0x75fa7000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll
> 0x75dc0000 - 0x75e20000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
> 0x75bd0000 - 0x75c9c000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\MSCTF.dll
> 0x74ea0000 - 0x74f5e000 � � � � C:\javatools\jdk17​0\jre\bin\msvcr10​0.dll
> 0x71790000 - 0x71c86000 � � � � C:\javatools\jdk17​0\jre\bin\server​jvm.dll
> 0x746e0000 - 0x746e7000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\WSOCK32.dll
> 0x75700000 - 0x75735000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll
> 0x75cb0000 - 0x75cb6000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\NSI.dll
> 0x746a0000 - 0x746d2000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
> 0x75fb0000 - 0x75fb5000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\PSAPI.DLL
> 0x75010000 - 0x7501c000 � � � � C:\javatools\jdk17​0\jre\bin\verify.​dll
> 0x74ff0000 - 0x75010000 � � � � C:\javatools\jdk17​0\jre\bin\java.dl​l
> 0x74fd0000 - 0x74fe3000 � � � � C:\javatools\jdk17​0\jre\bin\zip.dll​
> 0x747a0000 - 0x747b6000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll
> 0x74760000 - 0x7479b000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
> 0x678d0000 - 0x678e7000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll
> 0x74510000 - 0x7451b000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll
> 0x74fb0000 - 0x74fc4000 � � � � C:\javatools\jdk17​0\jre\bin\net.dll​
> 0x74450000 - 0x7448c000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
> 0x66070000 - 0x66076000 � � � � C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll
> 0x73020000 - 0x73030000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll
> 0x73010000 - 0x73020000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll
> 0x72ff0000 - 0x73002000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll
> 0x72fa0000 - 0x72fe4000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll
> 0x72f90000 - 0x72f98000 � � � � C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll
> 0x744a0000 - 0x744ad000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\wshbth.dll
> 0x73030000 - 0x73035000 � � � � C:\Windows\System3​2\wshtcpip.dll
> 0x72f70000 - 0x72f8c000 � � � � C:\Windows\system3​2\IPHLPAPI.DLL
> 0x72f60000 - 0x72f67000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL
> 0x72f10000 - 0x72f16000 � � � � C:\Windows\system3​2\rasadhlp.dll
> 0x72f20000 - 0x72f58000 � � � � C:\Windows\System3​2\fwpuclnt.dll
> 0x74fa0000 - 0x74faf000 � � � � C:\javatools\jdk17​0\jre\bin\nio.dll​
> 0x72000000 - 0x7200d000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.eclipse.equin​ox.launcher.win32.wi​n32.x86_1.1.100.v201​10502\eclipse_1406.​dll
> 0x74710000 - 0x74719000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll
> 0x71e70000 - 0x71ef0000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll
> 0x75740000 - 0x7589c000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll
> 0x36e20000 - 0x36e8e000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\config​uration\org.eclipse​.osgi\bundles\574​1\.cp\swt-win32-3​735.dll
> 0x76ff0000 - 0x7707f000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\OLEAUT32.dll
> 0x77180000 - 0x771fb000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\comdlg32.dll
> 0x760e0000 - 0x76d2a000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll
> 0x75fc0000 - 0x760da000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\WININET.dll
> 0x75550000 - 0x75553000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\Normaliz.dll
> 0x77290000 - 0x77448000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\iertutil.dll
> 0x75950000 - 0x75a60000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\urlmon.dll
> 0x76d30000 - 0x76e4d000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPT32.dll
> 0x75ca0000 - 0x75cac000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\MSASN1.dll
> 0x71f10000 - 0x71f23000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll
> 0x67430000 - 0x67525000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\propsys.dll
> 0x75e70000 - 0x75ef3000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\CLBCatQ.DLL
> 0x00ca0000 - 0x00cbd000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\config​uration\org.eclipse​.osgi\bundles\574​1\.cp\swt-gdip-wi​n32-3735.dll
> 0x39460000 - 0x395f0000
> � � � �C:\Windows\WinSxS​\x86_microsoft.wind​ows.gdiplus_6595b641​44ccf1df_1.1.7601.17​514_none_72d18a43866​96c80\gdiplus.dll
> 0x67970000 - 0x67a6b000 � � � � C:\Windows\system3​2\WindowsCodecs.dll​
> 0x01070000 - 0x0107e000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\config​uration\org.eclipse​.osgi\bundles\32\​1\.cp\os\win32\x​86\localfile_1_0_0.​dll
> 0x010f0000 - 0x010f8000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\config​uration\org.eclipse​.osgi\bundles\37\​1\.cp\os\win32\x​86\win32refresh.dll​
> 0x6eb90000 - 0x6ecff000 � � � � C:\Windows\system3​2\explorerframe.dll​
> 0x71cc0000 - 0x71cef000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\DUser.dll
> 0x6ead0000 - 0x6eb82000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\DUI70.dll
> 0x65980000 - 0x659bc000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\oleacc.dll
> 0x74740000 - 0x7474e000 � � � � C:\Windows\system3​2\RpcRtRemote.dll
> 0x65730000 - 0x6575e000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\mlang.dll
> 0x74530000 - 0x74535000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\msimg32.dll
> 0x74f90000 - 0x74f9f000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\config​uration\org.eclipse​.osgi\bundles\35\​1\.cp\jWinHttp-1.0​.0.dll
> 0x73090000 - 0x730e8000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\WINHTTP.dll
> 0x73040000 - 0x7308f000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll
> 0x73cd0000 - 0x73ce2000 � � � � C:\Windows\system3​2\dhcpcsvc.DLL
> 0x73c40000 - 0x73c4d000 � � � � C:\Windows\system3​2\dhcpcsvc6.DLL
> 0x73c60000 - 0x73c68000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll
> 0x75520000 - 0x75547000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\CFGMGR32.dll
> 0x641d0000 - 0x64b15000 � � � � C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieframe.dll
> 0x750e0000 - 0x7513f000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\SXS.DLL
> 0x71f70000 - 0x71fbc000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll
> 0x66080000 - 0x66088000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll
> 0x64b20000 - 0x656d9000 � � � � C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll
> 0x744e0000 - 0x74501000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\ntmarta.dll
> 0x75e20000 - 0x75e65000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\WLDAP32.dll
> 0x730f0000 - 0x730fb000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\msimtf.dll
> 0x63bb0000 - 0x63bdb000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\msls31.dll
> 0x75560000 - 0x756fd000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\setupapi.dll
> 0x75f30000 - 0x75f42000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\DEVOBJ.dll
> 0x63f50000 - 0x6400a000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\d2d1.dll
> 0x6c560000 - 0x6c66a000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\DWrite.dll
> 0x63ec0000 - 0x63f43000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll
> 0x75f00000 - 0x75f2d000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\WINTRUST.dll
> 0x63e90000 - 0x63ebc000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll
> 0x63e50000 - 0x63e8a000 � � � � C:\Windows\system3​2\d3d10_1core.dll
> 0x63810000 - 0x6393c000 � � � � C:\Windows\system3​2\D3D10Warp.dll
> 0x63660000 - 0x63762000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\d3d10.dll
> 0x63d60000 - 0x63d93000 � � � � C:\Windows\system3​2\d3d10core.dll
> 0x6eec0000 - 0x6eee3000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libapr-1.dll
> 0x6fbc0000 - 0x6fc63000
> � � � �C:\Windows\WinSxS​\x86_microsoft.vc90​.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3​b_9.0.30729.6161_non​e_50934f2ebcb7eb57\​MSVCR90.dll
> 0x6ee50000 - 0x6ee59000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libapriconv-1.dll
> 0x41fe0000 - 0x42110000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libeay32.dll
> 0x41690000 - 0x416cd000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​ssleay32.dll
> 0x6ee60000 - 0x6ee8e000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libaprutil-1.dll
> 0x74d80000 - 0x74e95000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​dbghelp.dll
> 0x71430000 - 0x714f9000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libsvn_subr-1.dll
> 0x67b40000 - 0x67b45000 � � � � C:\Windows\system3​2\SHFOLDER.dll
> 0x74f70000 - 0x74f86000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libsvn_delta-1.dll
> 0x74d60000 - 0x74d71000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libsvn_diff-1.dll
> 0x73e90000 - 0x73ef0000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libsvn_wc-1.dll
> 0x74d30000 - 0x74d55000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libsvn_fs-1.dll
> 0x73e60000 - 0x73e85000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libsvn_repos-1.dll
> 0x72280000 - 0x722f9000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libsvn_ra-1.dll
> 0x73df0000 - 0x73e2f000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libsvn_client-1.dll​
> 0x73dc0000 - 0x73de9000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libsvnjavahl-1.dll
> 0x6f790000 - 0x6f81e000
> � � � �C:\Windows\WinSxS​\x86_microsoft.vc90​.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3​b_9.0.30729.6161_non​e_50934f2ebcb7eb57\​MSVCP90.dll
> 0x73f20000 - 0x74018000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTUI.DLL
>
> VM Arguments:
> jvm_args: -Djava.util.Arrays.u​seLegacyMergeSort=tr​ue -Xms80m -Xmx450m
> -XX:+DoEscapeAnalysis -XX:+UnlockExperimen​talVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC
> -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
> java_command: C:\eclipse\\plugi​ns/org.eclipse.equin​ox.launcher_1.2.0.v2​0110502.jar
> -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -showsplash -launcher
> C:\eclipse\eclipse.exe -name Eclipse --launcher.library
> C:\eclipse\\plugi​ns/org.eclipse.equin​ox.launcher.win32.wi​n32.x86_1.1.100.v201​10502\eclipse_1406.​dll
> -startup C:\eclipse\\plugi​ns/org.eclipse.equin​ox.launcher_1.2.0.v2​0110502.jar
> --launcher.overrideVmargs -exitdata 8a0_70 -vm
> C:/javatools/jdk170/​bin/javaw.exe -vmargs -server
> -Djava.util.Arrays.u​seLegacyMergeSort=tr​ue -Xms80m -Xmx450m
> -XX:+DoEscapeAnalysis -XX:+UnlockExperimen​talVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC
> -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -jar
> C:\eclipse\\plugi​ns/org.eclipse.equin​ox.launcher_1.2.0.v2​0110502.jar
> Launcher Type: SUN_STANDARD
>
> Environment Variables:
> JAVA_HOME=c:\javatools\jdk170
> PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA
> Corporation\PhysX\​Common;C:\Windows\​system32;C:\Windows​;C:\Windows\System​32\Wbem;C:\Windows​\System32\WindowsP​owerShell\v1.0\;c:​\javatools\jdk170​bin
> USERNAME=jcompagner
> OS=Windows_NT
> PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7, GenuineIntel
>
>
>
> --------------- �S Y S T E M �---------------
>
> OS: Windows 7 , 64 bit Build 7601 Service Pack 1
>
> CPU:total 8 (4 cores per cpu, 2 threads per core) family 6 model 42
> stepping 7, cmov, cx8, fxsr, mmx, sse, sse2, sse3, ssse3, sse4.1,
> sse4.2, popcnt, ht
>
> Memory: 4k page, physical 12562608k(7836200k free), swap
> 14608760k(5528880k free)
>
> vm_info: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (21.0-b16) for windows-x86 JRE
> (1.7.0-b146), built on Jun 20 2011 02:55:34 by "java_re" with unknown
> MS VC++:1600
>
> time: Mon Aug 15 12:18:17 2011
> elapsed time: 4269 seconds
>
>
>
>
> And then after a restart and a format source code (of that same
> project i changed above)
>
> #
> # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
> #
> # �EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x74d8ddb5, pid=9200, tid=5700
> #
> # JRE version: 7.0-b146
> # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (21.0-b16 mixed mode windows-x86 )
> # Problematic frame:
> # C �[libsvn_wc-1.dll+0x3ddb5]
> #
> # Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on
> client versions of Windows
> #
> # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
> # � http://bugreport.sun​.com/bugreport/crash​.jsp
> # The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
> # See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
> #
>
> --------------- �T H R E A D �---------------
>
> Current thread (0x3a08ac00): �JavaThread "Worker-14"
> [_thread_in_native, id=5700, stack(0x401d0000,0x40220000)]
>
> siginfo: ExceptionCode=0xc0000005, reading address 0x00000004
>
> Registers:
> EAX=0x3cda8840, EBX=0x41798820, ECX=0x3cda8840, EDX=0x3cda8840
> ESP=0x4021eb8c, EBP=0x6eed24f0, ESI=0x417a04f0, EDI=0x00000000
> EIP=0x74d8ddb5, EFLAGS=0x00010202
>
> Top of Stack: (sp=0x4021eb8c)
> 0x4021eb8c: � 4021f470 41798810 74d69d50 4021f480
> 0x4021eb9c: � 417a0488 3cda8840 74d69d62 41798820
> 0x4021ebac: � 6eec8499 41798810 3cc3fbf0 3ce48020
> 0x4021ebbc: � 74d69e54 3cda8840 41798810 74d69d50
> 0x4021ebcc: � 73e624a8 41798810 3a08ac00 3ce47ff8
> 0x4021ebdc: � 3ce48020 4021ebf8 73e795b4 00000002
> 0x4021ebec: � 73e6b2c3 3ce47ff8 3ce47ff8 4021f8c8
> 0x4021ebfc: � 73e79a03 00000001 73e6ec88 24c5e990
>
> Instructions: (pc=0x74d8ddb5)
> 0x74d8dd95: � d9 74 8b f0 85 f6 74 52 55 8b 2d c0 30 d9 74 56
> 0x74d8dda5: � e8 02 42 00 00 56 8b f8 e8 00 42 00 00 83 c4 08
> 0x74d8ddb5: � 83 7f 04 00 8b d8 74 0d 8b 0f 8b 54 24 10 57 6a
> 0x74d8ddc5: � ff 51 52 ff d5 8b 44 24 1c 8b 48 0c 6a 00 6a ff
>
>
> Register to memory mapping:
>
> EAX=0x3cda8840 is an unknown value
> EBX=0x41798820 is an unknown value
> ECX=0x3cda8840 is an unknown value
> EDX=0x3cda8840 is an unknown value
> ESP=0x4021eb8c is pointing into the stack for thread: 0x3a08ac00
> EBP=0x6eed24f0 is an unknown value
> ESI=0x417a04f0 is an unknown value
> EDI=0x00000000 is an unknown value
>
>
> Stack: [0x401d0000,0x40220000], �sp=0x4021eb8c, �free space=314k
> Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code, C=native code)
> C �[libsvn_wc-1.dll+0x3ddb5] �svn_wc_upgrade+0x13e55
>
> Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
> j �org.apache.subversi​on.javahl.SVNClient.​dispose()V+0
> j �org.tigris.subversi​on.svnclientadapter.​javahl.AbstractJhlCl​ientAdapter.dispose(​)V+4
> j �org.tigris.subversi​on.subclipse.core.SV​NClientManager.retur​nSVNClient(Lorg/tigr​is/subversion/svncli​entadapter/ISVNClien​tAdapter;)V+15
> j �org.tigris.subversi​on.subclipse.core.st​atus.RecursiveStatus​UpdateStrategy.statu​sesToUpdate(Lorg/ecl​ipse/core/resources/​IResource;)[Lorg/tig​ris/subversion/svncl​ientadapter/ISVNStat​us;+146
> j �org.tigris.subversi​on.subclipse.core.st​atus.StatusCacheMana​ger.basicGetStatus(L​org/eclipse/core/res​ources/IResource;Lor​g/tigris/subversion/​subclipse/core/statu​s/StatusUpdateStrate​gy;)Lorg/tigris/subv​ersion/subclipse/cor​e/resources/LocalRes​ourceStatus;+27
> J �org.tigris.subversi​on.subclipse.core.st​atus.StatusCacheMana​ger.getStatus(Lorg/e​clipse/core/resource​s/IResource;)Lorg/ti​gris/subversion/subc​lipse/core/resources​/LocalResourceStatus​;
> J �org.tigris.subversi​on.subclipse.core.sy​nc.SVNWorkspaceSubsc​riber.getSyncInfo(Lo​rg/eclipse/core/reso​urces/IResource;)Lor​g/eclipse/team/core/​synchronize/SyncInfo​;
> J �org.eclipse.team.co​re.subscribers.Subsc​riber.getDiff(Lorg/e​clipse/core/resource​s/IResource;)Lorg/ec​lipse/team/core/diff​/IDiff;
> J �org.eclipse.team.in​ternal.core.subscrib​ers.SubscriberChange​SetManager$EventHan​dler.handleChange(Lo​rg/eclipse/core/reso​urces/IResource;I)V
> J �org.eclipse.team.in​ternal.core.subscrib​ers.SubscriberChange​SetManager$EventHan​dler.doDispatchEvent​s(Lorg/eclipse/core/​runtime/IProgressMon​itor;)Z
> j �org.eclipse.team.in​ternal.core.Backgrou​ndEventHandler.dispa​tchEvents(Lorg/eclip​se/core/runtime/IPro​gressMonitor;)V+2
> J �org.eclipse.team.in​ternal.core.Backgrou​ndEventHandler.proce​ssEvents(Lorg/eclips​e/core/runtime/IProg​ressMonitor;)Lorg/ec​lipse/core/runtime/I​Status;
> j �org.eclipse.team.in​ternal.core.Backgrou​ndEventHandler$1.ru​n(Lorg/eclipse/core/​runtime/IProgressMon​itor;)Lorg/eclipse/c​ore/runtime/IStatus;​+5
> j �org.eclipse.core.in​ternal.jobs.Worker.r​un()V+31
> v �~StubRoutines::call_stub
>
> --------------- �P R O C E S S �---------------
>
> Java Threads: ( => current thread )
> �0x38072400 JavaThread "Worker-17" [_thread_blocked, id=9564,
> stack(0x41290000,0x412e0000)]
> �0x38072c00 JavaThread "Worker-16" [_thread_blocked, id=9036,
> stack(0x414d0000,0x41520000)]
> �0x37511400 JavaThread "Worker-15" [_thread_blocked, id=7504,
> stack(0x41350000,0x413a0000)]
> �0x3a08c800 JavaThread
> "org.eclipse.jface.t​ext.reconciler.MonoR​econciler" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=864, stack(0x41300000,0x41350000)]
> �0x3a089000 JavaThread
> "org.eclipse.jface.t​ext.reconciler.MonoR​econciler" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=6124, stack(0x3c780000,0x3c7d0000)]
> =>0x3a08ac00 JavaThread "Worker-14" [_thread_in_native, id=5700,
> stack(0x401d0000,0x40220000)]
> �0x3a08a400 JavaThread "Worker-13" [_thread_blocked, id=6712,
> stack(0x3ce90000,0x3cee0000)]
> �0x3a08bc00 JavaThread "Worker-12" [_thread_blocked, id=3176,
> stack(0x3be00000,0x3be50000)]
> �0x38070400 JavaThread "[ThreadPool Manager] - Idle Thread" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=8316, stack(0x3c190000,0x3c1e0000)]
> �0x3a08c400 JavaThread "Worker-11" [_thread_blocked, id=9840,
> stack(0x3c680000,0x3c6d0000)]
> �0x3a08b800 JavaThread "Worker-9" [_thread_blocked, id=9084,
> stack(0x3c930000,0x3c980000)]
> �0x3a089c00 JavaThread "Worker-5" [_thread_blocked, id=6392,
> stack(0x3c630000,0x3c680000)]
> �0x37512c00 JavaThread "Worker-2" [_thread_blocked, id=7600,
> stack(0x3ab20000,0x3ab70000)]
> �0x37512800 JavaThread
> "org.eclipse.jdt.int​ernal.ui.text.JavaRe​conciler" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=5588, stack(0x38b30000,0x38b80000)]
> �0x37512000 JavaThread "Java indexing" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=8292, stack(0x3a7e0000,0x3a830000)]
> �0x3550cc00 JavaThread "Worker-0" [_thread_blocked, id=6280,
> stack(0x381e0000,0x38230000)]
> �0x3664e800 JavaThread "Bundle File Closer" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=2768, stack(0x370c0000,0x37110000)]
> �0x36492800 JavaThread "Worker-JM" [_thread_blocked, id=1972,
> stack(0x37040000,0x37090000)]
> �0x36475800 JavaThread "[Timer] - Main Queue Handler" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=4380, stack(0x36fc0000,0x37010000)]
> �0x3561ac00 JavaThread "Framework Event Dispatcher" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=9072, stack(0x36e30000,0x36e80000)]
> �0x363aa000 JavaThread "Start Level Event Dispatcher" daemon
> [_thread_blocked, id=9412, stack(0x36d40000,0x36d90000)]
> �0x363d3400 JavaThread "State Data Manager" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=2852, stack(0x36cc0000,0x36d10000)]
> �0x35709400 JavaThread "Framework Active Thread" [_thread_blocked,
> id=7540, stack(0x35fd0000,0x36020000)]
> �0x35349800 JavaThread "Service Thread" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=8812, stack(0x35ab0000,0x35b00000)]
> �0x35349000 JavaThread "C2 CompilerThread1" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=8456, stack(0x35a40000,0x35a90000)]
> �0x35345400 JavaThread "C2 CompilerThread0" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=7804, stack(0x35790000,0x357e0000)]
> �0x35342c00 JavaThread "Attach Listener" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=8584, stack(0x359b0000,0x35a00000)]
> �0x35342400 JavaThread "Signal Dispatcher" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=6012, stack(0x357e0000,0x35830000)]
> �0x35341c00 JavaThread "Surrogate Locker Thread (Concurrent GC)"
> daemon [_thread_blocked, id=6076, stack(0x35840000,0x35890000)]
> �0x33ed8400 JavaThread "Finalizer" daemon [_thread_blocked, id=3384,
> stack(0x352c0000,0x35310000)]
> �0x33ed2c00 JavaThread "Reference Handler" daemon [_thread_blocked,
> id=7328, stack(0x06190000,0x061e0000)]
> �0x0038a400 JavaThread "main" [_thread_in_native, id=8064,
> stack(0x00330000,0x00380000)]
>
> Other Threads:
> �0x33ecf000 VMThread [stack: 0x351c0000,0x35210000] [id=7844]
> �0x35352800 WatcherThread [stack: 0x35720000,0x35770000] [id=6300]
>
> VM state:not at safepoint (normal execution)
>
> VM Mutex/Monitor currently owned by a thread: None
>
> Heap
> �garbage-first heap � total 460800K, used 299917K [0x06200000,
> 0x22400000, 0x22400000)
> �region size 1024K, 123 young (125952K), 14 survivors (14336K)
> �compacting perm gen �total 53248K, used 53118K [0x22400000,
> 0x25800000, 0x32400000)
> � the space 53248K, �99% used [0x22400000, 0x257df800, 0x257df800, 0x25800000)
> No shared spaces configured.
>
> Code Cache �[0x02240000, 0x03468000, 0x05240000)
> �total_blobs=4822 nmethods=4618 adapters=152 free_code_cache=30847Kb
> largest_free_block=31298432
>
> Dynamic libraries:
> 0x00170000 - 0x0019f000 � � � � C:\javatools\jdk17​0\bin\javaw.exe
> 0x77d30000 - 0x77eb0000 � � � � C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
> 0x76ee0000 - 0x76ff0000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\kernel32.dll
> 0x75b50000 - 0x75b96000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\KERNELBASE.dll
> 0x75480000 - 0x75520000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\ADVAPI32.dll
> 0x758a0000 - 0x7594c000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll
> 0x77450000 - 0x77469000 � � � � C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll
> 0x75a60000 - 0x75b50000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll
> 0x75420000 - 0x75480000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll
> 0x75410000 - 0x7541c000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\CRYPTBASE.dll
> 0x77080000 - 0x77180000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\USER32.dll
> 0x76e50000 - 0x76ee0000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll
> 0x77d00000 - 0x77d0a000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\LPK.dll
> 0x75cc0000 - 0x75d5d000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\USP10.dll
> 0x747c0000 - 0x7495e000
> � � � �C:\Windows\WinSxS​\x86_microsoft.wind​ows.common-controls_​6595b64144ccf1df_6.0​.7601.17514_none_41e​6975e2bd6f2b2\COMCT​L32.dll
> 0x75f50000 - 0x75fa7000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll
> 0x75dc0000 - 0x75e20000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
> 0x75bd0000 - 0x75c9c000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\MSCTF.dll
> 0x74ea0000 - 0x74f5e000 � � � � C:\javatools\jdk17​0\jre\bin\msvcr10​0.dll
> 0x71790000 - 0x71c86000 � � � � C:\javatools\jdk17​0\jre\bin\server​jvm.dll
> 0x746e0000 - 0x746e7000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\WSOCK32.dll
> 0x75700000 - 0x75735000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll
> 0x75cb0000 - 0x75cb6000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\NSI.dll
> 0x746a0000 - 0x746d2000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
> 0x75fb0000 - 0x75fb5000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\PSAPI.DLL
> 0x75010000 - 0x7501c000 � � � � C:\javatools\jdk17​0\jre\bin\verify.​dll
> 0x74ff0000 - 0x75010000 � � � � C:\javatools\jdk17​0\jre\bin\java.dl​l
> 0x74fd0000 - 0x74fe3000 � � � � C:\javatools\jdk17​0\jre\bin\zip.dll​
> 0x747a0000 - 0x747b6000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll
> 0x74760000 - 0x7479b000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
> 0x678d0000 - 0x678e7000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll
> 0x74510000 - 0x7451b000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll
> 0x74fb0000 - 0x74fc4000 � � � � C:\javatools\jdk17​0\jre\bin\net.dll​
> 0x74450000 - 0x7448c000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
> 0x66070000 - 0x66076000 � � � � C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll
> 0x73020000 - 0x73030000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll
> 0x73010000 - 0x73020000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll
> 0x72ff0000 - 0x73002000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll
> 0x72fa0000 - 0x72fe4000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll
> 0x72f90000 - 0x72f98000 � � � � C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll
> 0x744a0000 - 0x744ad000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\wshbth.dll
> 0x73030000 - 0x73035000 � � � � C:\Windows\System3​2\wshtcpip.dll
> 0x72f70000 - 0x72f8c000 � � � � C:\Windows\system3​2\IPHLPAPI.DLL
> 0x72f60000 - 0x72f67000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL
> 0x72f10000 - 0x72f16000 � � � � C:\Windows\system3​2\rasadhlp.dll
> 0x72f20000 - 0x72f58000 � � � � C:\Windows\System3​2\fwpuclnt.dll
> 0x74fa0000 - 0x74faf000 � � � � C:\javatools\jdk17​0\jre\bin\nio.dll​
> 0x72000000 - 0x7200d000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.eclipse.equin​ox.launcher.win32.wi​n32.x86_1.1.100.v201​10502\eclipse_1406.​dll
> 0x74710000 - 0x74719000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll
> 0x71e70000 - 0x71ef0000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll
> 0x75740000 - 0x7589c000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll
> 0x380e0000 - 0x3814e000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\config​uration\org.eclipse​.osgi\bundles\574​1\.cp\swt-win32-3​735.dll
> 0x76ff0000 - 0x7707f000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\OLEAUT32.dll
> 0x77180000 - 0x771fb000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\comdlg32.dll
> 0x760e0000 - 0x76d2a000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll
> 0x75fc0000 - 0x760da000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\WININET.dll
> 0x75550000 - 0x75553000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\Normaliz.dll
> 0x77290000 - 0x77448000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\iertutil.dll
> 0x75950000 - 0x75a60000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\urlmon.dll
> 0x76d30000 - 0x76e4d000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPT32.dll
> 0x75ca0000 - 0x75cac000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\MSASN1.dll
> 0x71f10000 - 0x71f23000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll
> 0x67430000 - 0x67525000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\propsys.dll
> 0x75e70000 - 0x75ef3000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow64\CLBCatQ.DLL
> 0x01e50000 - 0x01e6d000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\config​uration\org.eclipse​.osgi\bundles\574​1\.cp\swt-gdip-wi​n32-3735.dll
> 0x382a0000 - 0x38430000
> � � � �C:\Windows\WinSxS​\x86_microsoft.wind​ows.gdiplus_6595b641​44ccf1df_1.1.7601.17​514_none_72d18a43866​96c80\gdiplus.dll
> 0x67970000 - 0x67a6b000 � � � � C:\Windows\system3​2\WindowsCodecs.dll​
> 0x05480000 - 0x0548e000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\config​uration\org.eclipse​.osgi\bundles\32\​1\.cp\os\win32\x​86\localfile_1_0_0.​dll
> 0x05540000 - 0x05548000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\config​uration\org.eclipse​.osgi\bundles\37\​1\.cp\os\win32\x​86\win32refresh.dll​
> 0x6eb90000 - 0x6ecff000 � � � � C:\Windows\system3​2\explorerframe.dll​
> 0x71cc0000 - 0x71cef000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\DUser.dll
> 0x6ead0000 - 0x6eb82000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\DUI70.dll
> 0x74f80000 - 0x74f8f000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\config​uration\org.eclipse​.osgi\bundles\35\​1\.cp\jWinHttp-1.0​.0.dll
> 0x73090000 - 0x730e8000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\WINHTTP.dll
> 0x73040000 - 0x7308f000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\webio.dll
> 0x73cd0000 - 0x73ce2000 � � � � C:\Windows\system3​2\dhcpcsvc.DLL
> 0x73c40000 - 0x73c4d000 � � � � C:\Windows\system3​2\dhcpcsvc6.DLL
> 0x65980000 - 0x659bc000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\oleacc.dll
> 0x73c60000 - 0x73c68000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll
> 0x75520000 - 0x75547000 � � � � C:\Windows\syswow6​4\CFGMGR32.dll
> 0x74740000 - 0x7474e000 � � � � C:\Windows\system3​2\RpcRtRemote.dll
> 0x65730000 - 0x6575e000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\mlang.dll
> 0x74530000 - 0x74535000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\msimg32.dll
> 0x6eec0000 - 0x6eee3000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libapr-1.dll
> 0x6fbc0000 - 0x6fc63000
> � � � �C:\Windows\WinSxS​\x86_microsoft.vc90​.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3​b_9.0.30729.6161_non​e_50934f2ebcb7eb57\​MSVCR90.dll
> 0x6ee50000 - 0x6ee59000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libapriconv-1.dll
> 0x3cc40000 - 0x3cd70000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libeay32.dll
> 0x38a40000 - 0x38a7d000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​ssleay32.dll
> 0x6ee60000 - 0x6ee8e000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libaprutil-1.dll
> 0x70ac0000 - 0x70bd5000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​dbghelp.dll
> 0x74dd0000 - 0x74e99000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libsvn_subr-1.dll
> 0x67b40000 - 0x67b45000 � � � � C:\Windows\system3​2\SHFOLDER.dll
> 0x74f60000 - 0x74f76000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libsvn_delta-1.dll
> 0x74db0000 - 0x74dc1000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libsvn_diff-1.dll
> 0x74d50000 - 0x74db0000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libsvn_wc-1.dll
> 0x73ec0000 - 0x73ee5000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libsvn_fs-1.dll
> 0x73e90000 - 0x73eb5000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libsvn_repos-1.dll
> 0x71480000 - 0x714f9000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libsvn_ra-1.dll
> 0x66080000 - 0x66088000 � � � � C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll
> 0x722c0000 - 0x722ff000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libsvn_client-1.dll​
> 0x73e60000 - 0x73e89000
> � � � �C:\eclipse\plugin​s\org.tigris.subver​sion.clientadapter.j​avahl.win32_1.7.0.3​libsvnjavahl-1.dll
> 0x6f790000 - 0x6f81e000
> � � � �C:\Windows\WinSxS​\x86_microsoft.vc90​.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3​b_9.0.30729.6161_non​e_50934f2ebcb7eb57\​MSVCP90.dll
>
> VM Arguments:
> jvm_args: -Djava.util.Arrays.u​seLegacyMergeSort=tr​ue -Xms80m -Xmx450m
> -XX:+DoEscapeAnalysis -XX:+UnlockExperimen​talVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC
> -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
> java_command: C:\eclipse\\plugi​ns/org.eclipse.equin​ox.launcher_1.2.0.v2​0110502.jar
> -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -showsplash -launcher
> C:\eclipse\eclipse.exe -name Eclipse --launcher.library
> C:\eclipse\\plugi​ns/org.eclipse.equin​ox.launcher.win32.wi​n32.x86_1.1.100.v201​10502\eclipse_1406.​dll
> -startup C:\eclipse\\plugi​ns/org.eclipse.equin​ox.launcher_1.2.0.v2​0110502.jar
> --launcher.overrideVmargs -exitdata 1e2c_70 -vm
> C:/javatools/jdk170/​bin/javaw.exe -vmargs -server
> -Djava.util.Arrays.u​seLegacyMergeSort=tr​ue -Xms80m -Xmx450m
> -XX:+DoEscapeAnalysis -XX:+UnlockExperimen​talVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC
> -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -jar
> C:\eclipse\\plugi​ns/org.eclipse.equin​ox.launcher_1.2.0.v2​0110502.jar
> Launcher Type: SUN_STANDARD
>
> Environment Variables:
> JAVA_HOME=c:\javatools\jdk170
> PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA
> Corporation\PhysX\​Common;C:\Windows\​system32;C:\Windows​;C:\Windows\System​32\Wbem;C:\Windows​\System32\WindowsP​owerShell\v1.0\;c:​\javatools\jdk170​bin
> USERNAME=jcompagner
> OS=Windows_NT
> PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7, GenuineIntel
>
>
>
> --------------- �S Y S T E M �---------------
>
> OS: Windows 7 , 64 bit Build 7601 Service Pack 1
>
> CPU:total 8 (4 cores per cpu, 2 threads per core) family 6 model 42
> stepping 7, cmov, cx8, fxsr, mmx, sse, sse2, sse3, ssse3, sse4.1,
> sse4.2, popcnt, ht
>
> Memory: 4k page, physical 12562608k(7810360k free), swap
> 14608760k(5448768k free)
>
> vm_info: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (21.0-b16) for windows-x86 JRE
> (1.7.0-b146), built on Jun 20 2011 02:55:34 by "java_re" with unknown
> MS VC++:1600
>
> time: Mon Aug 15 12:23:27 2011
> elapsed time: 304 seconds
>
>
>
>
> On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 16:40, Mark Phippard <markphip at gmail dot com> wrote:
>> Subversion 1.7 is getting closer to its GA release. �When SVN 1.7 is
>> released this fall we will be releasing Subclipse 1.8 at the same time and
>> it will include/require SVN 1.7 support.
>> We are now posting dev builds of Subclipse in lead up this release. �The
>> current dev build is 1.7.2 and the update site for these builds is here:
>> http://subclipse.tig​ris.org/update_1.8.x​
>> The changelog for these builds is here:
>> http://subclipse.tig​ris.org/subclipse_1.​8.x/changes.html
>> The update site includes SVN 1.7 binaries for Win32 AND Win64. �So if you
>> are running Eclipse on Windows, you can simply install this build and start
>> using SVN 1.7. �If you are on Linux or OSX you would need to be able to
>> build SVN 1.7 from source in order to use these builds. �NOTE: There is no
>> support for SVNKit yet and you will not find it on the update site. �You
>> MUST use JavaHL.
>> We are using these releases exclusively for our own development and I
>> believe they are stable enough to use. �There are a few obscure bugs that
>> have been fixed since the most recent SVN 1.7-beta3 release but they should
>> be moving to rc1 very soon. �Subclipse itself is stable.
>> I encourage those of you on Windows to try out these dev builds. �Subversion
>> 1.7 is significantly faster than previous releases, especially on Windows.
>> �It includes a new format for the working copy where all of the .svn folders
>> are now removed and instead there is a single .svn folder in the root of
>> your working copy. �If you checkout a common parent folder outside of
>> Eclipse and then import your projects into your Eclipse workspace then you
>> have absolutely no .svn folders in Eclipse. �While I have not measured it
>> scientifically, this seems to greatly speed up Eclipse as the changes that
>> SVN makes inside the .svn area are now invisible to Eclipse and do not
>> trigger any processing to ignore those changes.
>> A number of old bugs were fixed automatically by the move to SVN 1.7. �Since
>> there are no longer any .svn folders in your working copy it is not a
>> problem if you copy and paste folders within Eclipse, as there is no .svn
>> folder to copy with the folder. �In addition, refactoring works smoother,
>> because when a directory is deleted/renamed, it no longer has to remain in
>> your working copy un

View complete message

« Previous message in topic | 2 of 8 | Next message in topic »

Messages

Show all messages in topic

[Subclipse-dev] Re: [Subclipse-users] [Subclipse-Announce] Subclipse dev build with SVN 1.7 support available jcompagner jcompagner 2011-08-15 04:01:16 PDT
     Re: [Subclipse-dev] [Subclipse-users] [Subclipse-Announce] Subclipse dev build with SVN 1.7 support available jcompagner jcompagner 2011-08-15 04:16:46 PDT
     Re: [Subclipse-dev] Re: [Subclipse-users] [Subclipse-Announce] Subclipse dev build with SVN 1.7 support available markphip Mark Phippard 2011-08-15 05:31:46 PDT
         Re: [Subclipse-dev] Re: [Subclipse-users] [Subclipse-Announce] Subclipse dev build with SVN 1.7 support available jcompagner jcompagner 2011-08-15 06:48:18 PDT
             Re: [Subclipse-dev] Re: [Subclipse-users] [Subclipse-Announce] Subclipse dev build with SVN 1.7 support available markphip Mark Phippard 2011-08-15 11:46:48 PDT
                 Re: [Subclipse-dev] Re: [Subclipse-users] [Subclipse-Announce] Subclipse dev build with SVN 1.7 support available jcompagner jcompagner 2011-08-15 12:48:29 PDT
     Re: [Subclipse-dev] Re: [Subclipse-users] [Subclipse-Announce] Subclipse dev build with SVN 1.7 support available markphip Mark Phippard 2011-08-15 10:26:56 PDT
         Re: [Subclipse-dev] Re: [Subclipse-users] [Subclipse-Announce] Subclipse dev build with SVN 1.7 support available selsemore Stephen Elsemore 2011-08-15 11:48:52 PDT
Messages per page: